Monday, April 7, 2008

Jen is working on it!

But Jen didn't give up. She then sent me the picture below adding that she was a very good painter and that she would be more than willing to help me out. Off course the visualization of what it could actually look like flattered my ego a bit and made me reconsider the whole thing. I thought about it back and forth for a couple days and finally made up my mind. After i confirmed with Jen that i would not be able to achieve this without her help and as she fully agreed to collaborate under the only condition that we had to have fun, i sent the proposal/sketch of the design chosen by jen "Cell Detail".
Less than a week later i was informed by Art Reach that if i was still interested i was more than welcome to drive by their office downtown to pick up a bench. The adventure was about to begin!From now on I could only go forward ....

No comments: